Table of Content
Earlier, I listed the first ten good things a church member would say about our new church. Here's the second set.
- My parents and children both feel welcome here.
- My church helps me make friends.
- My church lets me develop sexual ethics in an environment of trust and accountability.
- There are people here who know when I'm missing.
- My church is clear that my friends aren't damned for being who they are.
- At my church, I can talk about how much I miss my dead pet without being treated like a fool.
- My church supports my monogamous relationship with prayer and practical help.
- There's so much energy here that we're already planning a new church across town.
- My church gives me tools and food for thought about murky and conflicting social issues.
- We reach out to other Universalists across the world. I really feel like I'm part of something special and important