The second installment, next comes the by-laws. The numbering is automatic, and tends to be goofy, so they may not be correct.
Article V - Officers
1. The Officers of this Convention shall be a President, three Vice-Presidents, a Secretary, a Treasurer, a General Superintendent, and a Board of Trustees, all of whom, except the Secretary, Treasurer and General Superintendant, shall be elected by ballot of the Convention. The Secretary, Treasurer and General Superintendant shall be elected by the Board of Trustees.
2. The President and Vice-Presidents shall be elected at each regular session of the Convention.
The terms of the Secretary, Treasurer and General Superintendant shall be determined by the Board of Trustees.
3. The Board of Trustees shall consist of eleven members, the President of the Convention being a member ex-officio. Five member shall be chosen biennially to hold office for four years.
4. In all elections a majority of votes shall be required to elect; and all officers elected by the Convention shall continue in office until their successors shall be chosen and qualified.
5. The Board of Trustees shall have power to fill vacancies in the offices of the Convention, however occasioned, until the next regular session. Vacancies on the Board of Trustees shall be filled by the Trustees by ballot. Sixty days prior to the regular or special meeting of the Board of Trustees the President shall notify the Trustees by mail of the vacancies to be filled and each Trustee may submit names for such vacancies. A list of the persons so nominated with the names of the proposers shall be mailed to the Trustees thirty days before the meeting and no other names shall be received at the meeting except with the unanimous consent of the Trustees present. The vacancy shall be filled from the persons thus nominated, but no person shall be declared elected unless he receives the unanimous vote of the Trustees present.
6. No money shall be paid by the Board of Trustees, or by their agents, except under the authority of an appropriation of the Convention.
Article VI - Session
1. This Convention shall meet biennially on the Wednesday preceding the fourth Sunday in October, at 10.00 o'clock a.m., at such place as shall have been duly appointed. If no place has thus been appointed, the Board of Trustees shall designate the place; and they may also change the time, or place, whenever in their judgement a change is necessary.
2. Special session may be called by the Board of Trustees as provided in the By-Laws.
Article VII - Amendments
This Constittion may be amended by a vote of two-thirds of the members of the Convention present and voting at any regular session, provided that the number voting in favor of the proposed amendment shall constitute a majority of the membership of the Convention, and further provided that the amendment shall be ratified at the next regular session by a similar vote.