Table of Content
It isn't all about the Windsor Report.
A few things I'm noting or watching, after the jump.
- To consider a commemoration for the "Four Chaplains" (B008)
- To urge full voting representation for residents of the District of Columbia (B021)
- "[T]o collect and develop materials to assist members of the Church to address anti-Jewish prejudice expressed in and stirred by portions of Christian scriptures and liturgical texts, with suggestions for preaching, congregational education, and lectionary use . . . ." (C001)
- To make the Revised Common Lectionary, as adapted, an alternate Eucharistic lectionary. (D011)
- To close the prison at Guantanamo Bay. (D028)
- An amendment to the Canons, a la Presbyterian Church (USA), mandating for clergy sexual expression within heterosexual marriage alone or a "single and celibate life." (D067)
- To continue Moravian-Episcopalian dialog. (D080)