About five years ago, I got a small cache of the then brand-new book European Perspectives on Communion because there was at that time no convenient way to order them from Northern Ireland. A pair of NSPCI ministers were visiting the area and they agreed to bring some along. We were going to meet but I had to cancel the lunch date -- on September 11, 2001 -- and they were nice enough to mail them to me while they were still here. All by way of saying that I never exhausted my supply.
I have six left and they make a fine addition to any Unitarian Universalist liturgical library, Christians especially of course.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a copy; I'm trying to get the PayPal thing worked out. I'm charging $8 per copy, plus $1.50 postage if you're within the US.
EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVES ON COMMUNION
Edited by David Steers. Ulster Unitarian Christian Association for the European Liberal Protestant Network, 2001. 72 pp.
- Holy Communion in the Remonstrant Brotherhood: Eric Cossee
- Communion in the Non-Subscribing Presbyterian Church of Ireland: David Steers & Tom Banham
- Christian Thanksgiving in the British Unitarian Tradition: Andrew Hill
- Communion Services in the Welsh speaking and non-Welsh speaking Unitarian Churches of Wales: Eric Jones
- The Unitarian Meaning of the Lordâ€™s Supper in Hungary: Jozsef Kaszoni
- The Lordâ€™s Supper in the Transylvanian Unitarian Church: Elek Rezi
- Holy Communion and the French Liberal Association: Robert Serre
- Holy Communion in liberal Protestantism in Germany: Andreas Rossler
- The practice of the Lordâ€™s Supper in the Reformed Church of Berne: Max Balsiger
- A Sermon in Preparation for the Lordâ€™s Supper: William McMillan
- A Remonstrant Minister's Reflections on the Lord's Supper: Peronne Boddaert