Send me your paper church administration forms

As I mentioned before, I think that a better use of time for churchly open-source software users than specialized Linux distros is making templates that open-source software, like, can use.

But I have a hard time getting my head around what kind and range of information a small church need to gather, and which forms are essential. There are a lot of denominations and communions out there.

Paper forms — either PDFs or real copies — would be helpful. Can you send me those your church or temple uses? Please email me at blog at if you have something you want to send me. Thanks.

2 Replies to “Send me your paper church administration forms”

  1. what kind of admin papers? What do you mean? I don’t know the first thing about that stuff…Should I? You mean like pledge cards and membership cards and electronic payment options or payroll forms? Or rental forms? Or am I just completely off the mark…roger

  2. I was thinking more pledge, membership, church school sign up, change of address — that sort of thing. But the financial forms (which are probably more uniform) are on the right track, too.

    Anything that has information that must be collected, processed and retrieved.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.