Table of Content
Well, best for me, but I know some of you will like them too.
- Michelle Murrain, writing from her Zen and the art of Nonprofit Technology blog, points out how the United States Social Forum is running on free and open source software. Fabu. Drupal and Linux (Ubuntu and Debian) love all around.
- Several writers (here, here and here among others) note Linux users can have Google Desktop too, but not all are convinced it is either necessary or adequately private. Better says one commenter, perhaps, for those using the Xubuntu version which works on older computers but has fewer of the bells and whistles.
- Chuck Currie, a United Church of Christ minister blogger, reviews what ministers may say in a campaign season.
- Richard Layman (Rebuilding Space in an Urban Place) -- writing about the neighborhood a scant few block to the east of me -- revisits the role of churches in urban blight.
- No bottled water on San Francisco's official dime, according to Treehugger.
- MAKE Magazine's blog suggests using shower wallboard for making giant white boards.