Table of Content
- I think Dan Harper is absolutely correct in his take on the UUA presidential race.
- If given a choice, I suppose I would vote for Morales. I don't, however, have a vote. Neither am I all that enthralled in the process.
- I wonder if the next president of the UUA will have the least impact of any office-holder in the UUA's history, in large part because of diminishing resources and a dubious set of priorities.
- I am absolutely cold to any discussion about the first woman/first Latino president.
- That's all I have to say on the subject.