I've got a -- how should I put this? broken version of the Life of Murray available for download. I'm looking for testers -- just to see if it will load into your e-book-readers.
- It's not for Kindles, and I won't even try a conversion until this version is much, much cleaner.
- Links to internal notes don't work.
- Images need to be resized. I think.
- The CSS needs a good tweek. That's the last thing I added and its super-rudimentary.
- Small caps in the original haven't beenÂ accommodated. Sometimes they appear as ALL CAPS; other times In Title Case. Sometimes Both In The SAME SENTENCE.
- But the whole text is there, and is pretty clean. With proper quotations marks. (Mostly.)
But I'd love to know how it looks on your reader. Please comment here. Your experience will help me get out a 0.2 version -- I hope -- before (or during!) -- General Assembly.
Download (802 kb)