I'm all packed up with an hour to kill. All I need to do is grab my phone, water bottle and bags and head towards my bus. The double-deckered red-eye from Washington, D.C. to Charlotte. With wifi.
So I was thinking -- how have I gotten to GA? Goodness, it's been a while since I've been. Curious how it's changed.
- 2003: Boston, Mass. train
- 2002: Quebec City. two buses
- 2001:Â Cleveland, Ohio. flight
- 2000:Â Nashville, Tenn. flight
- 1998:Â Rochester, N.Y., flight
- 1995:Â Spokane, Wash. a very long and fun road trip, which I remember better than the GA
- 1994:Â Fort Worth, Texas. lived there, seminary. so city bus.
- 1993:Â Charlotte, N.C.. car pool