I'm a notoriously slow reader, so what follows maybe a few weeks, months or the whole year's worth of reading. In any case, I've cleared of my bedside table, called a jubilee for lost reading opportunities, and have replaced them with the following:
- Dorothy C. Bass, editor. Practising the faith. 1997.
- Douglas John Hall. Thinking the faith. 1991.
- Michael P. Katz. The undeserving poor. 2nd edition. 2013.
- Daniel Sack. Whitebread Protestants: food and religion in American culture. 2000. Read.
- Slavoj Žižek. The year of dreaming dangerously. 2012.