Looking back at the last two “what I’ll be writing about next” shows I’ve let some ideas slide. This is as much for me as you, the reader.
I’ll be focusing on
- Wrapping up (for now) the series on the Independent Sacramental Movement by looking at its historic intersections (plural) with Unitarianism
- Uncovering themes for those using the Revised Common Lectionary
- Looking back on Universalist non-geographic churches
- Revisiting by text workflow
- Reviewing Allin’s Christ Triumphant, which I have started reading
And, of course, preaching. I have a sermon to preach next week and in one in November. I’ll put those texts here, too.