I've mentioned before how I want to learn how to use the cloud-based Amazon S3 service to host static websites (that is, those whose content doesn't change based on user interaction.)
Well, I've done it, and in the process have put a domain I've had long reserved into use and have mirrored content from UniversalistChurch.net to a new place. Before I take the time to document what I did, I'll see if there's any interest, but be sure to see the resources linked from the earlier blogpost first.
OK -- one thing, about mirroring. I used
$Â wget -mk -E Â http://universalistchurch.net
to back up the site.